Tuesday 24 June 2008

A street in town.

The Hetzenberg Liebgarde Grenadiers lead the march past the tower and rathaus, followed by the Bishop of Guggenheim's Regiment of Horse.

*
Here's another view of the rathaus with the neighboring tower. My eventual aim is to make enough buildings to create a small generic Middle European town. It'll probably be surrounded by a mediaeval wall which has been upgraded to follow 17th/18th century ideas for defense. The next project *should* be ordinary houses for the citizens, but I've been looking at mold #44 in the Hirst Arts range, and those lovely big arches are saying "Bridge" to me. Stokes Schwartz of the Duchy of Stollen made a nice bridge which included two tower gateways, and I'll follow his lead for my project.

5 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

Cool buildings - more power to your trowel and mortar!

old-tidders said...

I do like those ebuildings - looking forward to seeing more of them.

Good luck with your upcoming move to pastures new

-- Allan

Bluebear Jeff said...

I agree, they look right. Very nice.


-- Jeff

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Hi A.J..

Hey, your town is really coming along well. I'm eager to see your bridge once it's finished as these are always interesting structures to include in one's set-up.

Best Regards,

Stokes

Cindy A. Matthews said...

Lovely buildings! You are immensely talented. ;)

Cindy