Sunday 11 November 2007

Progress report - 2.

The first batch of figures for the Sleibnitz regiment are almost complete. Time and tide willing they'll be finished in the next couple of days. As each color is added, so the figure seems to come to life and I'm very pleased with the way my uniform design worked out. The only question I have now, is what color to paint the splendid moustaches on the grenadiers..?


* * * *

My CaféPress store is now online!

For "Reality is for those who lack ImagiNations" products, click here...




2 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

I am really tempted by a Tradgardland t shirt and may well succumb soon. All the best with the online shop!

Cindy A. Matthews said...

I like the logo in the yellow t-shirt--very eye catching! Pefect Christmas gift for that hard-to-please wargamer. ;)

REALITY is for those who lack ImagiNATIONS...

Cindy :)