Wednesday 21 May 2008

Hedges.

A couple of pictures of the completed hedges.
*
I finished a total of 30 inches of the hedge sections in three days, including allowing the paint etc. to dry. Each piece is 5 inches long. I'm planning to make a few more sections with small trees growing in them and a number t-section pieces to represent the corners of fields, just for the sake of completeness.
*
Figures-wise, I did a bit of soul-searching and have decided to restrict the armies of Hetzenberg and Dunkeldorf-Pfuhl to one brigade each with a cavalry regiment and attached artillery. This will be enough to field a decent-sized action. More units will be added, time and circumstances permitting.

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

I like your hedges . . . they might just inspire me to make some as well. Thanks for the example.


-- Jeff