Wednesday 2 December 2009

A (belated) Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a good holiday! It was a busy few days for us, with me and Cindy driving over to Ohio ("round at both ends with a Hi! in the middle") last Wednesday to spend time with her family. It was my first encounter with them and it passed off peacefully, although my poor wife went down with some kind of bug on Sunday and it's still bothering her today. I don't think we ate too much, and it was interesting to drive around Cindy's peaceful little hometown of Findlay. On Monday I took and passed my driving test here in Missouri. It was nowhere near as comprehensive as the UK version - which explains a lot about the way some folks drive here in St. Louis...
*
The copy-editing of the Hetzenberg Chronicles is now complete! All that remains is to format it to the publishing template. The .pdf version will probably be first to step up to the plate. Watch this space...

1 comment:

Frankfurter said...

Bad time of year to be sick ... rather hope its none of the flu's which are going around!
A